How it works
We start by exploring your business and vision, learning as much as we can about you and your company. Understanding the fine details helps us create a custom fulfillment strategy for your specific needs. We’ll also take care of any paperwork needed to help you get the ball rolling.
Now the work starts! You get to focus on growing your business while we get started on receiving orders and shipping them to your customers.
We’ll simultaneously integrate our software with your ERP, shopping cart platform, and marketplaces while your products are being shipped to our warehouse. As you’re learning the ins and outs of bERS, we’ll receive your products, store them, and test everything one last time to make sure everything is perfect upon launch.
PART: PRE-CONTRACT/REQUEST FOR OFFER
- Step 1: Register your interest to cooperate with bERS;
- Step 2: Provide detailed information for your request with bERS;
- Step 3: Receive the offer;
- Step 4: confirm the offer.
- Step 1: buyers place orders
- Step 2: release orders to bERS
- Step 3: pick & pack
- Step 4: worldwide delivery
- Step 5: buyers receive orders
- Step 1: use pre-registered access account to create an inbound forecast
- Step 2: set-up inventory data
- Step 3: send products to bERS warehouse (s)
- Step 3a: request transport service from bERS to ship products to bERS warehouse (s)
- Step 4: warehousing
CONTACT US FOR AN OFFER
Since its inception in 2005, Bers logistics has been providing high quality 3pl outsourcing of integrated logistics services.
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
bERS Logistics 2022 © All rights reserved.